8.06.2010

B and the Hot Wheels Color Shifters Tour


We took B to see the Hot Wheels Color Shifters tour the other day.  We drove down to Kildonan Place early in the morning. When we got there, there were tents and tables set up with playsets. Inside the tent was the main attraction, the color changing Mustang. B went crazy for it all, it was awesome. He is still talking about how it changed colors when he touched it. They gave him a little book with all of the current Hot Wheels in it, and he keeps going through it and showing me all the cars he has. He loves cars. He is getting to a point where he recognizes and differentiates between different brands and models well. 









Little O is doing great. He is starting to pick foods up and eat them. And he is hilarious. He has such a big personality for such a little guy. And he is always giggling. 

I have promised myself that if I get one project off the needles today I will dye some wool and roving to make some thrummed mittens. I hope it motivates me! I have a few things on the go, and I think there is one for sure I can get done.  I need more fingering weight yarn! Everything I have seems to be worsted. I keep drooling over yarn online. Make me stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment